Threaded bolt spring plungers
* Tolerance +0.3/-0.4 # Tolerance ±0.3
Black-oxide steel, screwdriver slotted head.
Bolt and spring
- Version B: hardened steel bolt, black-oxide steel spring with normal end-force.
- Version BS: zinc-plated steel bolt, black-oxide steel, housing with two longitudinal marks.
Special executions on request (For sufficient quantities)
- Execution B-MVK, BS-MVK: thread locking by means of micro-encapsulated red patch (see Technical Data). Working temperature: from -40°C to +170°C.
- Execution B-PFB, BS-PFB: thread locking by means of polyamide blue coating (see Technical Data). Working temperature: from -50°C to +90°C.
ELESA and GANTER models all rights reserved in accordance with the law. Always mention the source when reproducing our drawings.